That's apples in espanol for all you gringos out there! We are bottling the cider tonight, so of course we had to "taste test" it.... *drool* Wow... It's one of the best ciders (besides that organic one that J bought us and I can't seem to find ...) it's a dry cider that is tart (which I LOVE) has a hint of cloves and cinnamon in the aftertaste... Jerm says the abv is 6.2%. Exciting! Gotta get back to bottling! :)
- Mocha Death-Iron Horse Brewery
- Deschutes Jubelale 2009
- Round Two...
- Holiday Porter
- Bier de Pharoa!
- Tried a couple new brews this weekend
- Keggle Project
- HOLY FRIJOLES I mean HOLY MANZANAS!
- Open Review Forum
- Vanilla Bourbon Stout...I hope
- Cider Label Picture
- BrewDay Pics
- Unnamed Vanilla Coffee Stout-Brew Day
- Jack's Rotten Apple Hard Cider
- ▼ October (16)