Monday, October 19, 2009
Blanks and I just put this brew into the primary fermenter. Our new keg-kettle worked pretty good, except for the fact that the filter for the siphon got clogged because of the fresh grated ginger root that was added to the boil. Oh well good thing I put handles on it allowing us to drain the hot wort into the fermenter. I will keep this post updated as the process unfolds.
- Mocha Death-Iron Horse Brewery
- Deschutes Jubelale 2009
- Round Two...
- Holiday Porter
- Bier de Pharoa!
- Tried a couple new brews this weekend
- Keggle Project
- HOLY FRIJOLES I mean HOLY MANZANAS!
- Open Review Forum
- Vanilla Bourbon Stout...I hope
- Cider Label Picture
- BrewDay Pics
- Unnamed Vanilla Coffee Stout-Brew Day
- Jack's Rotten Apple Hard Cider
- ▼ October (16)