Sunday, October 25, 2009
Deschutes Jubelale 2009
Me first winter season brew. 12 oz bottle poured into pint glass. Dark amber in color, looks black until you hold it up to the light. 1/4 inch off white head(but it did not last long). Smells floral and slightly boozy. Tastes piney all the way through with a mild amount of maltiness that gives good balance. That's pretty much it. Almost just like a slightly malty IPA. This year kinda disappoints. I seem to remeber the previous two years having holdiay spicyness in the hops like; clove and toffee. Not so this year, but still a decent brew. I just don't feel the jubel in this ale.
- Mocha Death-Iron Horse Brewery
- Deschutes Jubelale 2009
- Round Two...
- Holiday Porter
- Bier de Pharoa!
- Tried a couple new brews this weekend
- Keggle Project
- HOLY FRIJOLES I mean HOLY MANZANAS!
- Open Review Forum
- Vanilla Bourbon Stout...I hope
- Cider Label Picture
- BrewDay Pics
- Unnamed Vanilla Coffee Stout-Brew Day
- Jack's Rotten Apple Hard Cider
- ▼ October (16)